12V 1.2M LED Camping Light Flexible 5050 SMD Strip Caravan Boat Waterproof
- Yellow and white colour lighting
- Functions High output flexible led lamp
- Mounting Easy attach hook and clip system
- Velcro strips for pole mounting
- Touch pad control
- Light Fox鈥檚 flexible LED camping light is specially designed to bring super bright energy saving light to many interior and exterior applications. Draws a small 1.2 Amps Per hour, fully waterproof strip with silicon sealed LEDS and 2 year warranty!
- The touch pad easily controls on / off and dimmer functions which can be adjusted from 10% to 100% of light output. Being-fully feflixble, the unit can be quickly folded for compact storage.
- The Led flexible camping light is the perfect solution to illuminate your camp site and can be fitted to tents, awnings, caravans, camper trailers and RV鈥檚 inside or out. It is also ideal for illuminating work areas, breakdown or emergency situations and also suits home and recreational applications.
- Lumen: 1400lm
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- IP rating: IP65
- Lead Length: 5m with DC size accessory plug
- Mounting: Plastic clips at each end & Velcro loops for tent poles etc.
- Functionality: High output flexible LED lamp
- Size: 1260 mm(Length) x 50 mm(Width)
- Weight: 450g (included the package)
2 Years Warranty
- 1 x Flexible Led Camping Light
- 1 x Battery adapter
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.